[Tig] Question: Euphonix Control Panel--Link to Avid Support

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Fri Sep 21 05:27:45 BST 2012

Hi, Azssi,

Have you checked the AVID support webpages?

Avid bought the Euphonix line, and there are forums, and other resources that are should be a good start.
http://www.avid.com/US/support/find-support/Artist-Color

Euphonix Artist Downloads/Updates
http://euphonix.avid.com/artist/ux/euphonix/artist_downloads.html	Access Artist Series manuals and software downloads
Euphonix Artist FAQs
http://euphonix.avid.com/artist/ux/euphonix/artist_faqs.php	Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions for Artist Series
Hope this is helpful.

Ted

Ted Langdell
flashscan8.us
iPhone: 	(530) 301-2931
ted at flashscan8.us

No direct connection to Avid or the Artist series panels, except there use with MWA Nova's HD and 2K+™ scanners which I represent.