[Tig] TV Settings...

Graham Collett grahamcollett at visible-sprockets.co.uk
Fri Sep 21 08:02:07 BST 2012

this has been going on as long as i can remember, and i'm sure i'm not the oldest person on this list ... i can hear a few murmours, dont say it !
Its is alot better as the lcd's displays pretty much come out all the same and more or less stay that way.
I remember calibrating Gerry Anderson's monitor/telly ..and when i had finished, told him it was perfectly calibrated he said great but i like it like this and deleted my calibration and opened the curtains.
Public talk about colour calibration now whereas it used to be a foreign language, and they can buy little eye one type probes for a few quid.
Its good enough for them. What would be nice is to have an RP219 test frame stored in every telly ...easy these days.

Graham Collett
Visible Sprockets Ltd
www.visible-sprockets.co.uk