[Tig] TV Settings

David Mackenzie lyris1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 17:43:52 BST 2012

>>  What original poster suggested was to set the colorimetry to the
correct broadcast standard of the local the TV sold. Naturally the back
light have to be set correctly as well, but the problem we are discussing
here is not the extra bright backlight.

Yes, I understood - my point simply was that the Home/Store selection
appears to have been added for eco-friendly reasons, rather than to improve
accuracy, making it a missed opportunity to address the issue.

--
David Mackenzie
DVD/BD Compressionist/Author