[Tig] PodCasts

Josh Petok josh at joshpetok.com
Thu Sep 27 15:03:20 BST 2012

I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying the ColorCast. From time to time, fxguide will do an interview with a colorist. Here's a couple of them:

http://www.fxguide.com/fxpodcasts/fxpodcast-aidan-farrell/
http://www.fxguide.com/fxpodcasts/the-art-of-grading-harry-potter-peter-doyle/

I also like The RC. They focus mostly on camera tech, but delve into post quite often:

http://www.fxguide.com/therc/the-rc-118-everyone-gets-a-new-camera/

Josh Petok
Online | Color

e. josh at joshpetok.com