[Tig] Shadow telecines out there?

Chris Hall chris at filmlight.ltd.uk
Fri Sep 28 10:50:08 BST 2012

Hi Jeff,

I think you'll find that the northlight is well adapted to scanning
archive film, indeed most northlight's are now used for archive scanning
and have been for years. For the most demanding work the key parts have
been re-designed, so there is now a version 2 projector which can be
driven sprocket-free with capstans, and pinless using optical perf
registration. For less demanding stock with known shrinkage you still
get the option of good old mechanical pin registration.

Not that I mean this as a sales pitch, I'd rather see users honest
comments on here than manufacturers trading blows!

Regards,
- Chris Hall

--
Regards,