[Tig] NAB2013 Professional Monitors

simon astbury simonastbury at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 16 10:01:29 BST 2013

Many thanks Bob, just to clarify, the only two companies showing OLED technology were Sony and Ikegami ?
I'm curious to see if LCD has improved, based on previous, painful experience, the only LCD monitor I would feel happy grading on is the Dolby.
Also nothing from Barco or Cinetal ?
Thanks again
Simon