[Tig] NAB2013 Professional Monitors

Bob Frye bcfrye at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 16 15:06:10 BST 2013

Simon

Good question, now that yiu mention this, I do seem to recall seeing a prototype OLED display at Panasonic as well.  I'll double check my notes and pics.

Cinetal's last monitors were sold by Ikan for a short time, but no more.  I believe the last inventory of Cinetal monitors was sold through

Barco hasn't shown their small LCD based monitors here for some time now.  This NAB nothing as well.  Their distribution in the US was always sketchy, never seemed up to the task

Bob

Sent from my iPhone.