[Tig] NAB2013 Professional Monitors

Carl Skaff carl at stopp.se
Tue Apr 16 18:50:41 BST 2013

Eizo showed a 'technology preview' of a 36" 4K monitor. Although also LCD.

One cool thing they also showed was a 27" 2,5K monitor that could be fed a
4K signal and internally downconvert to its native format.

I could see that as a good idea. Then I could have a 'client monitor' that
was a consumer 4K display and also have a smaller monitor on my desk both
having the same signal.

Otherwise it is hard to set up a room with a 4K monitor on the desk... The
once it there now are way to big to place on a desk half a meter from your
eyes.

But whether it it good enough to grade in.... I don't know.

(No affiliation with Eizo)

/Carl

(Sent from mobile device)
*Carl Skaff*