[Tig] NAB2013 Professional Monitors

Neil Smith neilsm at mac.com
Tue Apr 16 23:32:01 BST 2013

We had one of the new EIZO 27 inch monitors on our booth at NAB last week - the CG 276 is very impressive from both a resolution and colorimetry point of view.  We were driving it with the new NVIDIA K5000 GPU which is also great for Resolve - CG 276 form factor is remarkable and priced at $2700 it's a great deal.

We'll have a CG 276 at our '4K MADE EASY' training day on Saturday April 27th on the old Warner Hollywood Lot in West Hollywood … plus we'll have one of their big 36 inch 4K monitors (man, that thing weighs a ton) … true 4K resolution is stunning … but costs a bit more that the CG 276.

Though the focus of the day is on 4K workflow and the round-tripping between FCP X and DaVinci Resolve it might be of interest to TIGgers who need to master FCP X as a conform and finishing tool - details on the website link below:

http://www.lumaforge.com/styled-2/index.html

Cheers,
Neil

Neil Smith