[Tig] NAB2013 Professional Monitors

Bob Frye bcfrye at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 18 00:55:47 BST 2013

Yes, I did see the Pana OLED proto, although I forgot to mention it in my report.  I found it interesting that Pana would begin working on OLEDs... Will it ultimately replace their Plasma or LCD monitors?  Will they offer all three technologies at some point?  It will be interesting to see how that plays out

Bob

Sent from my iPhone.