[Tig] super sticky PTR for Telecine

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Sat Apr 27 00:54:53 BST 2013

On Apr 26, 2013, at 4:10 PM, Carl Skaff wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I've heard about people using a non-rubber-PTR for Telecines...
> I think it is sort of sticky-tape to remove dirt from the filmroll...
>
> anyone has experience with that?
>
> /Carl

Perhaps someone who regularly uses the FXSYS (formerly SanLab) "Tacky Red" PTR can advise.

They are available.  Contact me off list.

Hope this is helpful and not afoul of TIG rules.

Ted

Ted Langdell
flashscan8.us

iPhone: 	(530) 301-2931
Office: 	(530) 741-1212
ted at flashscan8.us
SKYPE: 	TedLangdell

Ask about on-site hands-on "Transfer Experience" opportunities

See us at:
AMIA Conference 2013, Richmond VA, November 6-9, 2013
NAB 2014, Las Vegas, April -10, 2014, SL-15714