[Tig] This is pretty cool….

Skip Elsheimer avgeeks at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 22:23:34 BST 2013

I think if he holds up his end of making all the plans and software open
source, I think this will be a great thing - because people can start
modifying the design.

The designer isn't from a film background and everything is hobbled
together - the gate is two ethernet port plates that are hot-glued together.

Skip Elsheimer
A/V Geeks