[Tig] Colourists wanted UK

Carl Skaff carl at stopp.se
Tue Mar 5 21:02:00 GMT 2013

Hmm

I've heard for many years about Advertisement Agencies setting up there own
Smoke... But this is the first time I've heard of an Agency setting up its
own Grade... With a colorist in Staff.

We have an agency here is Stockholm who set up there own stuff for post.
But I don't think they have any employee staff as the artists.

Is this becoming more common out there in the big world?

/Carl

(Sent from mobile device)
*Carl Skaff*
*Colorist*