[Tig] Remote Grading

David HJ. Lindberg david.hj.lindberg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 12:59:43 GMT 2013

Thanks for the tips!

I'll look into those options although they may be a bit too expensive for
my current situation.

I think that Skype works pretty fine if you just want to show them before
and after, before putting them on render, although the resolution is far
from optimal which of course doesn't help the image from looking
interesting and good. But apparently that's the cheapest alternative on the
market right now.

Thanks again!

--
David HJ. Lindberg