[Tig] Remove versions in Resolve

David HJ. Lindberg david.hj.lindberg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 00:42:46 GMT 2013

Hey,

I've tried to search for an answer on google but didn't find anything, so
I'm trying my luck here.

I'm currently grading this music video which has a lot of sync shots of the
artist singing. That means I'm often coming back to the same take here and
there throughout the whole video. But it looks like Resolve link these
shots and add the same grade to every shot that is the same take. This may
be good in some situations but in my case, the lightning of the artist is
shifting constantly and I need to grade these individually.

Is there a simple way of just removing all these links in one click? I know
that you can go into one individual clip and press add new version, but
it's not a fast workflow to choose one clip and then scroll through the
whole video to see all the clips that is linked to that one.

Thank you!

--
David HJ. Lindberg
My films: http://vimeo.com/davidhjlindberg