[Tig] Someone looking for input on shorts/features 8-16mm 1930-1970

SKIADCOCK at aol.com SKIADCOCK at aol.com
Wed Mar 13 20:30:33 GMT 2013

Hi TIG members.

I saw the following (see below) on a list serve of an org in Michigan I
serve on the BOD of; didn't know if any of you or anyone you know has  any
input for this person.

Sounds like he works w/ a non-profit. His email is from one of the
universities here. _michael.b.jamo at wmich.edu_ (mailto:michael.b.jamo at wmich.edu)

If you do have input, please contact the individual directly.

Cheers. Sharon  Adcock

"Good Afternoon. My name is Mike Jamo and I am an employee at From My Hand
To Yours located in Allegan, MI. I was recently referred to you by XX, the
office manager over at Theatre. She referred me to you saying that you may
be  able to help us with a film collection that we came across. The films
contain  shorts and features in a both of 16mm and 8mm from the years
1930-1970(listed  below). They are all in excellent condition in individual cases. I
was just  looking for a little information on which ones are more
collectible, values in  general and where/how to go about selling them.

Listed Below are  majority of the film reels.

16mm Sound Black & White  Features:

(Main Player's)

Roaming Cowboy - 1937 - Fred  Scott
Black Mountain Stage - Tim McCoy
Hitting The Trail - 1937 - Tex  Ritter
Rolling Plain's - 1938 - Tex Ritter
Flaming Bullet's - 1945 - Tex  Ritter
Roll Wagon's Roll - 1940 - Tex Ritter
Arizona Bound - 1941 - Buck  Jones
Dawn On The Great Divide - 1942 - Buck Jones
Hunted Ranch - 1943 -  Rangebuster's
Son's of the Desert - 1934 - Laurel & Hardy
Who Done It  - 1942 - Abbott & Costello
The Foreign Legion - 1950 - Abbott &  Costello
Beyond Tomorrow - 1940 - Harry Carry
Count Dracula (COLOR) - 1950  - Christopher LEE

16mm Sound Black & White Shorts:

The Doomed  Wagon Trail - 1940 - Hop-A-Long Cassidy
Wide Open Town - 1941 - Hop-A-Long  Cassidy
Trail Dust - 1936 - Hop-A-Long Cassidy
In The Navy - 1941 - Abbott  & Costello
Have Badge Will Travel - 1941 - Abbott & Costello
No  Indiana's Please - 1941 - Abbott & Costello
Fun On The Run - 1941 -  Abbott & Costello
Pinch Me Please - 1941 - Abbott &  Costello
Hollywood or Bust - 1956 - Abbott & Costello
Hit The Ice -  1943 - Abbott & Costello
Hurry Hurry - W.C. Field's
The Great Chase -  W.C. Field's
Well Oiled - Woody Woodpeacker
Hollywood Matador - Woody  Woodpeacker
Indian Whooppee - Woody Woodpeacker
Hansel & Gretez -  Woody Woodpeacker
Tree Medic - Woody Woodpeacker
Log Jammed - Woody  Woodpeacker
Hot Rod Huckster - Woody Woodpeacker
Witch Crafty - Woody  Woodpeacker
Face On The Bar Room Floor - Charlie Chaplin
In The Park -  Charlie Chaplin
Glove Tap's - Our Gang
Pay As You Exit - Our Gang
Two  Tar's - Laurel & Hardy
Fireman Save My Child - Spike Jones & Hugh  O'Brian
No Fire's Please - Spike Jones & Hugh O'Brian

16mm Sound  Black & White Special's of Christmas Film's Mounted on Two 1600
Foot  Reel's
Reel No. 1:
A Christmas Carol (Charles Dicken's)
Mickey Play's  Santa Clause
Woody Play's Santa Clause
Howdy Doody's Christmas
The  Night Before Christmas

Reel No. 2:
The Little Lamb
The Little Match  Girl
The Christmas Dream
Christmas Toy Land
Christmas  Rhapsody

8mm Sound Black & White Features:

Take Me Back To  Oklahoma - Tex Ritter- 1938
Trailing Trouble - Ken Maynard - 1937
Code of  the Cactus - Tim McCoy - 1939
Fued Of The West - Bob Steele - 1939
Texas  Masquerade - Hop-A-Long Cassidy - 1944
Song of Arizona - Roy Roger's -  1946

8mm Silent Black & White:

The Super Nanny - Walt Disney -
The Quite Man - John Wayne - 1952
The Dark Command - John Wayne -  1940
The Fighting Kentuckian - John Wayne - 1949
Double Cross at Criss  Cross - Abbott & Costello
California Bound - W.C. Fields

1961  Chevrolet Car/Truck Preview
1962 Chevrolet Car/Truck Preview
1963  Chevrolet Car/Truck Preview

Picture Reels:

Henry Ford & The  Model T
Chevrolet Complete Engine Tune-Up
Chevrolet Servicing 1955 Chevy  Carburetor