[Tig] sad news

Tom Rovak trovak at comcast.net
Thu Mar 14 18:55:04 GMT 2013

When I was with Filmworkers in the early 90's we worked with Rod  a lot. He installed his rollers on all our telecines, including an FDL 60 and FDL 90, which he said was the first FDL installs he did. And we bought his first water vapor film cleaner. He was a great guy

Tom Rovak - Sr. Colorist / Post Production Supervisor
ROVAK COLORIST SERVICES
Commercials, Feature Films, Music Videos
trovak at comcast.net
(815)690-8323
Website / Commercial Reel: http://colorist-rovak.com/