[Tig] Newbie Tues: white square?

Tom Rovak trovak at comcast.net
Tue Mar 26 20:53:22 GMT 2013

I don't think you really need it with LED, LCD or Plasmas, like you used to with the tubes. It would be almost impossible to do in todays grading theaters. And not really practical for grading theaters.

Tom Rovak - Sr. Colorist / Post Production Supervisor
ROVAK COLORIST SERVICES
Commercials, Feature Films, Music Videos
trovak at comcast.net
(815)690-8323
Website / Commercial Reel: http://colorist-rovak.com/