[Tig] Need code for NAB

S. T. Nottingham III nottinghams3 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 31 18:35:46 BST 2013

I wish to let you all know of the passing of Rick Montez last Tuesday. Rick
and I worked together for more than 30 years with Twentieth Century Fox. He
started out working for Deluxe General Labs as a "can boy", and then years
later at Worldwide Services - the mastering arm of TCF. Many of us that have
been through the "Glory Days" of Telecine have worked with Rick at one time
or another. I started working with him in 1980 while at Magnetic Video (AKA
As Fox Video) in Livonia, Michigan. His mark on our industry has been
tremendous and groundbreaking - he will be missed.

Tom Nottingham
Retired Technicolor Colorist