[Tig] Blackmagic Cintel Scanner

Joe Owens jpo at prestodigital.ca
Mon Apr 7 17:49:44 BST 2014

Looks like a re-jigged and VLSI-revised diTTo. With Thunderbolt and HDMI. MacOS, rather than Windows.

What has become of grading? If you spend any time on the popular forums it is a gamer environment now.
More "how fast is your system? or How can I build something to beat everybody else and completely ignore the manufacturer's recommendations?" questions than anything, like it was a sport.

> Kinda wish I could make the business case - if it actually works and has delivery!
an LG TV monitor for reference monitor... what has become of grading ?!

Joe Owens
Presto!Digital Colourgrade
302-9664 106 Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta T5H0N4