[Tig] Blackmagic Cintel Scanner

Robert Houllahan rob at cinelab.com
Mon Apr 7 22:20:16 BST 2014

> I think the new BM scanner is great news. Been waiting for it since NAB last year. I knew they were working on something and now it is here.

BMD doing what it does…. I am fine with it as a lab owner.

> Anyone seen it at the show? Can we mod if for odd formats such as 8mm and 28mm? Seriously, anyone care to ask?

Probably only BMD because it is a dual sprocket drive….. maybe they will have a small guage gate? I'm not sure though as it seems to be an update on the Cintel Ditto.

> Finally it is time to retire our good old FDL-60. ;-)

SD is so last millennium…

Robert Houllahan
VP - Colorist
HD-2K-3K-4K Data Scans