[Tig] Blackmagic Cintel Scanner

Perry Paolantonio perry at gammaraydigital.com
Wed Apr 16 15:29:28 BST 2014

On Apr 16, 2014, at 7:06 AM, Andreas Widerøe wrote:
> "The Cintel Film Scanner retails for $29,995 but there’s no firm
> ship date yet as Blackmagic is seeking feedback on the system and
> design before committing to a specific time frame."
>
> Anyone know where to direct this feedback?

At NAB, they said to post it on their forums. I started a thread here
a few days ago:
http://forum.blackmagicdesign.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21249&p=132380&hilit=cintel#p132380

Frankly, there hasn't been too much activity on the forums yet, but it
seems like they do actually read those message boards. Getting in
touch with an actual person, consistently, at BMD is tricky. Lots of
layers, it seems.

-perry

---
Perry Paolantonio, Gamma Ray Digital, Inc.
2k Film Scanning - Blu-ray - DVD - Film Restoration
t 617 379 0381  |  www.gammaraydigital.com | Tw: @gammaraydigital |
FB: www.facebook.com/gammaraydigital