[Tig] R: TR: Lamp duration

Antonello dcinema at libero.it
Sun Apr 20 18:48:35 BST 2014

Hi Thierry,

many things may contribute to drop the light level of the lamp;
Lamp house position ;Lamp holder ;  lens filter ; CCD glass ; fiber sensor on
the gate and degeneration of the white paint inside the light diffuse cylinder
, S16 and  35 mm lens.
But as Ken was asking, do you change the lamp because you do not complete the
FPN alignment or the lamp does not switch anymore ?

Antonello Di Vincenzo
1999-2008 Philips / Thomson /GVG Technical Telecine Support