[Tig] A film lifeline?

Jean-Clement Soret jean-c at moving-picture.com
Wed Aug 13 22:34:38 BST 2014

3 jobs shot on 35m last week, Mc Donald's, Channel 4, John Lewis.
I still get surprised after 25 years of grading how generous film is. Come on Arri, Canon, Sony, Red etc,,you can do better than that!
JC

MPC London
Jean-Clement Soret | Global Creative Director of Colour Grading
127 Wardour Street, Soho, London, W1F 0NL
T +44 207 434 3100
London - New York - Los Angeles - Vancouver - Bangalore - Montreal - Amsterdam - Mexico