[Tig] Lighting color media "gel" swatch samples wanted

David Tosh dlt at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 3 23:16:22 GMT 2014

I want to do some forensics on faded printing on a label using
differential wavelength viewing. I would try various illumination and
see if viewing through the color media swatches could reveal the printing.

In the past, I have had Rosco samples in a "book" of samples that is
perhaps half the height of a business card. Anyone have an idea where I
could obtain one in Southern California this week?
---
David Tosh
Recovering Telecine engineer (and even before that technical theater nerd.)