[Tig] The Rank Cintel Mk III Telecine: 1975 - 2015

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Sat Dec 27 15:29:04 GMT 2014

> On Dec 27, 2014, at 3:00 AM, Terry Knight via Tig <tig at colorist.org> wrote:
>

> Hello chaps, in a few days time we'll be celebrating 40 years of the iconic Rank Cintel MkIII: 1975 to 2015.

The afterglow of our post-session feelings was always tempered in hope that tube dirt would not crawl in films archived 40 years hence. Shading the face was embarrassment in having to blow out whites to hide colors unwanted at tube edges. Clients returning for retransfer brought a certain burn to the process.

What is Asda?

Rob Lingelbach
TIG admin

rob.colorist.org