[Tig] Fwd: Announcements + Call for Help

Michael Bittle mlbnyc at verizon.net
Tue Dec 30 17:45:06 GMT 2014

I've been following Matt's efforts for a while, and since there was a thread a while back on open source scanning I thought I'd pass this along.

Cheers,
Mike

Mike Bittle
M L Bittle - New York (soon to be Chapel Hill)
"Science, it turns out, is not an exact science" - me

Sent from my iPhone - which sometimes decides on its own what I'm trying to say.

Begin forwarded message: