[Tig] Canon 4K monitor

Carl Skaff carl at stopp.se
Fri Jan 24 07:35:40 GMT 2014

30"

--
CARL SKAFF
COLORIST STOPP/POST PRODUCTION

STOPP/STHLM
ODENGATAN 104
113 22 STOCKHOLM
OFFICE +46 8 507 035 00 <+46%208%20507%20035%2000>

STHLM | NYC | LA
WWW.STOPP.SE <http://www.stopp.se/>

24 jan 2014 kl. 08:31 skrev "Stojmenovik, Goran" <
goran.stojmenovik at barco.com>:

Carl Skaff wrote:
" But not as big as 2020. From what I understand that is a silly big gamut."

I agree: the only way to reach this gamut is with a laser projector with
three very pure lasers. But due to many image quality issues (speckle etc.)
and other considerations  this is not the way manufacturers will go. So for
us Rec.2020 is unattainable in reality - unless they also specify
attainable tolerances to go with the standard, which they have not.

Carl, what is the size of this monitor? I missed that.

Goran Stojmenovik
Product Manager Laser Projection
Barco