[Tig] Fwd: Canon 4K monitor

Jean-Clement Soret jean-c at moving-picture.com
Sat Jan 25 17:03:05 GMT 2014

Hi Carl,
you can make a few tiny white dots using shapes on a black background, you will see the brightness of the shapes vary greatly with size and also with proximity of other white shapes around, this goes also for colour. This is a well known problem among other things that a few of us in London have reported to Dolby. We are hoping for a fix.
I appreciate this is new technology and it might be difficult to build but this is just not good enough.

Jean-Clement Soret
MPC London