[Tig] Canon 4K monitor

David Corbitt dcorbitt77 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 26 19:15:06 GMT 2014

Here is a link to Canon with technical info on this monitor. It’s small for UHD, approx. 25.4 x 15.9 inches (645.1 x 403.2mm). Not exactly an immersive experience at that size unless you are roughly 24 inches or 605 mm from the monitor. There is a CIE chart in the Features section under the subheading of DCI compliant color. Lots of other info and PR  hype at the product webpage:

http://usa.canon.com/cusa/professional/products/reference_displays/dp_v3010

I have no vested interest in Canon or any other manufacturer’s products. I’m currently retired from the industry but like to keep up on things.

Dave Corbitt
Whiting, NJ 08759
http://tinyurl.com/lfezg3h