[Tig] Revival, dustbuster etc... Experience?

Jack James jack at surrealroad.com
Sun Jul 6 10:56:12 BST 2014

There was a great application called Speedduster by Idruna that I'll keep
mentioning until the end of time, but for some reason the developer
abandoned it just as it was getting started, Framestore were going to use
it at some point. If you're lucky you might still be able to get hold of it
somewhere.

Jack James <http://about.me/jackjames>, Surreal Road Limited
<http://www.surrealroad.com>

www.surrealroad.com