[Tig] Jvc Camera Color Delay Issue

Robert Lingelbach roblingelbach at icloud.com
Sun Jul 6 17:23:25 BST 2014

Hi Fred,

As I mentioned in a private mail to you, the pic will not upload as it is 170k big and for the 2000 subscribers there is a limit of 40k (20 pages of html and text).  we can put the photo somewhere else on the TIG or, if you have an outboard link to it?  that would be great.

Hope we can be of some help