[Tig] Jvc Camera Color Delay Issue

Fred Kovach fkovach at globaluniversity.edu
Sun Jul 6 23:28:21 BST 2014

Hi Bob,

I was able to get the model number after the last service.  The camera is a JVC GY-HD250.

It is possible for either a knock or tweaking to have occurred.  I am a volunteer at this location every other week, and occasionally to service the equipment as requested.  Although church technical staff is on site full time, it is possible that it was knocked over while they were not there.  Although they will do quite a bit of technical work, they generally will not open up and do tweaking.  It is more likely that someone would tweak on the RCU, that possibility was eliminated when the problem followed the camera, not the RCU.

I am going to inquire to see if they know of anything that might have occurred or been done and I will keep everyone posted.

Thanks!
Fred

Fred Kovach,
Chief Engineer,