[Tig] Revival, dustbuster etc... Experience?

justin lovell just.love.film at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 01:47:47 BST 2014

Thanks for the tip on SpeedDuster, I checked their website and yes, it
seems to be removed.  Emailed them to inquire in any case.  But I don't
think they had an automated feature which is what I'm really searching for
as a base option.

Justin Lovell
Cinematographer | Assoc. CSC

WWW.FRAMEDISCREET.COM | WE LOVE FILM