[Tig] Ursa HD?

Tommy Aschenbach tommy at videofilmsolutions.com
Thu May 1 13:10:06 BST 2014

The transports in the mkIII and ursa are very good.  When I have done these
types of conversions I use all of the original transport if it has a
metaspeed. The metaspeed system is very well designed. It can programmed on
the fly to run any film gauge and to adjust the phase servo aggressiveness.
This allows it to handle all sorts of compromised film and use many
different perf detection devices.

--
Tommy Aschenbach
Video & Film Solutions