[Tig] Fwd: Rank Cintel MkIII store control boards

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Thu May 1 17:06:54 BST 2014

On May 1, 2014, at 10:38 AM, David Dean <dixie at westpoint.tv> wrote:

> Hi Rob
>
> You don't say where George is based, I have a number of Slide File Chassis and a Digi 4 Chassis which is nearly complete, let me know if I can help, (I also have a late MKIII working if any one is interested).

Thank you David.  George is subscribed to the TIG but if needed his email address is gsjesson <at> gmail.com  (by permission).

What iteration of MKIII do you have?

Incidentally, (attn: George and others) Marc Wielage posted to the TIG wiki a series of Cintel retrospective brochures at

http://tig.colorist.org/wiki/Marc_Wielage%27s_PDF_gallery_(retrospective)

Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach  http://rob.colorist.org