[Tig] Fwd: Rank Cintel MkIII store control boards

David Dean dixie at westpoint.tv
Thu May 1 17:25:16 BST 2014

Hi List - Rob

The MKIII is a late Digi 4 Serial no 800+ with X-Y Zoom, Varispeed,
Electronic Shading, 35mm stereo Pickup, Set of remote Pannels, Set of
Pogle cables, Digigrade 3 not working, Auto Shot,Thick Faceplate Tube
etc, looking for a good home to any interested persons.

Thanks

David Dean
On 01/05/2014 17:06, Rob Lingelbach wrote:.
> =====
>

> On May 1, 2014, at 10:38 AM, David Dean <dixie at westpoint.tv> wrote:
>> Hi Rob
>>
>> You don't say where George is based, I have a number of Slide File Chassis and a Digi 4 Chassis which is nearly complete, let me know if I can help, (I also have a late MKIII working if any one is interested).
> Thank you David.  George is subscribed to the TIG but if needed his email address is gsjesson <at> gmail.com  (by permission).
>
> What iteration of MKIII do you have?
>
> Incidentally, (attn: George and others) Marc Wielage posted to the TIG wiki a series of Cintel retrospective brochures at
>
> http://tig.colorist.org/wiki/Marc_Wielage%27s_PDF_gallery_(retrospective)
>
> Rob
>
> --
> Rob Lingelbach  http://rob.colorist.org

David Dean
Westpoint Television
Archiving Services
2" Quad , 1" B, 1"C, D1, D2, D3, D5, HDCam and HDV
.5", EIAJ, In Various Standards where supported
Alchemist Ph.C conversions with Clean Cut
Snell and Wilcox Ukon and Teranex for HD frame rate conversions and Up and Down conversions
Digital Vision DVNR with scratch and dropout concealment Snell Shakeout for image stablization Standard Definition Telecine with Standard 8 Super 8 16mm and 35mm gates
Tel 020 8742 3400