[Tig] Panasonic AX800 issues with UHD from Decklink

Carl Skaff carl at stopp.se
Thu May 15 06:37:36 BST 2014

We are trying to set up our Panasonic AX800-series UHDTV together with
Resolve/Decklink 4K Extreme.
But are having issues.

Sending HDMI straight from DeckLink > Panasonic.
If we send HD to input 1, 2 or 3 it works fine.
But HD or UHD to input 4 (dedicated for UHD, I suppose it got HDMI 1,4 or
2,0 on that input only) it doesn't work. Sometime if we do a dark and 'less
data' grade something pops up on the display to only disappear again.

We've taken a MacPro (new) and connected it with HDMI to the Panasonic
Input 4 and that works fine.

Anyone had similar issues and found a workaround?

/Carl

--
CARL SKAFF
COLORIST STOPP/POST PRODUCTION

STOPP/STHLM
ODENGATAN 104
113 22 STOCKHOLM
OFFICE +46 8 507 035 00 <+46%208%20507%20035%2000>

STHLM | NYC | LA
WWW.STOPP.SE <http://www.stopp.se/>

Follow me on Instagram @Colorist_CarlSkaff