[Tig] no doubt tired of DMARC by now, but a last word...maybe.

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Wed May 28 21:19:09 BST 2014

On May 28, 2014, at 3:08 PM, Rob Lingelbach via Tig <tig at colorist.org> wrote:

> 1) to break, or make almost impossible, those mailing lists that use the open protocols of the email standards;
>
> 2) to allow, now that a suitable period of angst

The TIG is running an experimental and apparently successful version of mailing list software (GNU Mailman) that undergoes constant (almost daily) development.  The authors —and there are several leads— are all available at mailman-users and mailman-developers, to answer questions and demystify.  Best however to read/search the archives first.  In my humble experience, there is no better group to answer questions, though the question had best be phrased carefully, and be backed by knowledge.

--
Rob Lingelbach  http://rob.colorist.org