[Tig] all-time telecine/color engineer hall of fame nomination calls

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Thu May 29 02:30:53 BST 2014

On May 28, 2014, at 8:21 PM, Jan Fröhlich <jan at fr.oehli.ch> wrote:

> I would like to nominate Glenn Kennel (Ex Kodak, now Arri) for his work on the Cineon System.

Done, included, with your explanation, on the page.  Please let it be known this can be done by anyone who creates a wiki account and then edits the page at
http://tig.colorist.org/wiki/All_time_engineer_nominations

I can do it, but you can imagine how much work it is for me- if I spread it out among the hundreds of responders, it may free me up a bit to seek gainful employment in my Linux shoes.
:)

Rob  TIG admin
—
http://rob.colorist.org