[Tig] all-time telecine/color engineer hall of fame nomination calls

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Thu May 29 23:28:21 BST 2014

All worthy people and this is a labor of love for all of us.

If I can please ask people who want to honor these who have helped us so much in the past,

to take the simple step of creating a login on the TIG wiki, by using the “log in” at the top right and
following the extremely simple instructions, and then edit the page with the nominations— which is
highlighted in white text on the main page, or- go here after logging in -
http://tig.colorist.org/wiki/All_time_engineer_nominations

You will do the TIG and these engineers a great service, not to mention me, who otherwise would have to spend a lot of time doing this for all the various entries.  Thank you very much for your understanding.

Rob