[Tig] engineer nominations

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Thu May 29 23:33:24 BST 2014

I am overwhelmed with these nominations.

Please see my previous about the wiki login.

It is as easy to use it as it is to send me the information by email.   If I have to do it, I have to credit the sender, check for dupes, and handle many per day.

 Thank you for understanding.. the wiki is the collaborative tool made for just these kinds of efforts.

Rob