[Tig] Archiving with Resolve

Tom Rovak trovak at comcast.net
Wed Nov 12 18:14:16 GMT 2014

I have used it to restore some feature films from the early 1970s. Scanned in 2K, DPX.
I did the re-syncing of the optical audio as well (after it was scanned to WAV files).
I have never used anything better.

Tom Rovak - Executive Producer / Sr. Colorist / Post Production Supervisor
ROVAK COLORIST SERVICES
A Division Of The Annex Studios
Commercials, Feature Films, Music Videos, Long Form
Color Correction, Dailies, Editorial, Finish/VFX
trovak at comcast.net
(815)690-8323
IMDB: http://www . imdb.com/name/nm1652946/?ref_=rvi_nm
Website / Commercial Reel: http://colorist-rovak.com/