[Tig] Drinks at the Cat and Fiddle Hollywood

Richard Kirk richard at filmlight.ltd.uk
Wed Nov 12 21:02:04 GMT 2014

> Warren Eagles <weagles at bigpond.net.au> sez..
>
> Longtime Colorist hangout the 'Cat and Fiddle' in Hollywood, is closing down.
> So we will be gathering one last time on Thursday 20th November 6pm onwards.

Noooooo!

A fine pub. A proper pub. Decent ale, sausage & mash (good gravy).
Too good to last, I guess. Adieu, Cat & Fiddle - hope you turn up somewhere else.

Richard Kirk (a fan)

---
FilmLight Ltd, Artists House, 14-15 Manette Street, London W1D 4AP
Tel: +44 (0)20 7292 0400  Fax: +44 (0)20 7292 0401