[Tig] Old-school SMPTE Framing/Focus Telecine Chart

Graham Collett grahamcollett at visible-sprockets.co.uk
Thu Nov 20 10:02:05 GMT 2014

SMPTE AR-35 and AR-16, later on an independent DEL chart included s35 sizing and became the standard. Uk's Channel 4 made a s16 film also, ..they couldn't wait for SMPTE to publish the s16 spec, so it was never rubber stamped but became standard because it was the only thing available.
Graham Collett
Visible Sprockets ltd
Www.visible-sprockets.co.ik

Sent from my iPhone