[Tig] film restoration software

Grace McKay grace at scanbox.tv
Sat Nov 29 22:32:52 GMT 2014

Could the speed be a function of the computer hardware it is running on?
I expect your Linux systems are older. Is your test MAC the new Mac
Pro?  Could there be a Windows or Hackintosh solution that runs faster?

And a question for me. Is the Linux Revival system totally obsolete and
not worth using into the future?

Grace McKay
Electric Pictures
Spirit High Definition Motion Picture Telecine Scanning
*ElectricPictures.tv*
*949-838-0001*