[Tig] Tig Digest, Vol 361, Issue 1

Perry Paolantonio perry at gammaraydigital.com
Sun Nov 30 19:20:52 GMT 2014

We charge hourly, but it's hard to do an estimate without seeing the footage.

We don't do any automated dust busting or restoration work,  strictly manual. In almost 10 years of doing digital restoration work I've yet to find an automated tool that works well. Every time we try one we end up spending more time doing QC and repair work on the (automated) repairs than we would just going through the whole thing a frame at a time.

It's not cheap but the results are far superior.

-perry

---
Perry Paolantonio, Gamma Ray Digital, Inc.
2k Film Scanning - Blu-ray - DVD - Film Restoration
t 617 379 0381  |  www.gammaraydigital.com | Tw: @gammaraydigital | FB:www.facebook.com/gammaraydigital