[Tig] Common practice in DCI grading

Pat Wintersgill pat at creativitymedia.co.uk
Fri Sep 5 11:23:36 BST 2014

This has been my experience also, from a workflow point of view it seems much more efficient to grade in rec709 and fit that into XYZ for cinema, rather than grade in P3 and convert to Rec709 for broadcast.

Best,

Pat Wintersgill
Colourist / Head of Picture

Creativity Media
www.creativitymedia.co.uk
Tel: +44 (0) 203 4110 677
Mo: +44 (0) 790 9580 409

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this email is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. Access to this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose this email or any part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately by email or telephone.

Registered No. 7341610