[Tig] High quality Super 8 transfer needed

Joav Shdema joav at dbdigital.co.il
Wed Sep 10 06:31:32 BST 2014

We can do 8mm into HD with or without sound.
Output format for your liking: avi mov mjpeg2k prores 444 422 dv... pal or
ntsc 23.94 24p 25
We are in Israel... :-)

Cheers

*Joav ShdemaManaging PartnerDB Digital, archiving conceptsAudio-Video-Film
Restorationwww.dbdigital.co.il <http://www.dbdigital.co.il>*