[Tig] High quality Super 8 transfer needed

Catalin Braescu catalin at braescu.com
Thu Sep 11 21:12:49 BST 2014

"Disclaimer — I manufacture Kinetta Archival Scanners, but these days it’s
a labor of love, not profit! Jeff Kreines"

Jeff, I'm gonna take your words at face value. Since you claim that
manufacturing Kinetta is not done for profit, would you mind sharing (aka
making Open Source) with the public the schematics and list of components
for Kinetta?

Awaiting an answer consistent with the "labor of love" words,

Catalin